Helen Hunt Aesthetics and Skin Care
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We use the personal information you share with us to tailor our services to your requirements, and to provide the best possible user experience when dealing with us or when using our website.
Who we are:
Helen Hunt Aesthetics and Skin Care: is a company offering aesthetic treatments and skin care at Holmedale Health, 34, Denmark Road, Exeter, EX1 1SE Devon and Studio H, Beauty Studio 188, High Street, Honiton, EX14 1LA, Devon.
Helen Hunt Aesthetics and Skin Care, is a trading name. Our Registered office is The Treatment Barn, Stout Farm, Honiton Bottom Road, Honiton EX14 9TS, Devon.
Telephone: 07940 479047
What information do we collect?
When carrying out business activities in relation to the valuation, sale and purchase of property we collect the following information that you will need to provide to us:
- Your full name
- Your telephone number(s)
- Your address
- Your email address
- Data collected in relation to our Cookies Policy – please see this for further information. This information that we hold may be supplied to us by you by visiting our office, email, telephone, our website, social media or a third party.
Information collected from other sources:
How do we use personal information?
The primary use of your information is in order to provide a service to you and for the following purposes: Aesthetic and Skin treatments at clinics in Honiton and Exeter.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
The legal basis which relates to our use and other processing of your personal data under the applicable GDPR/Data Protection laws may include:
- Processing that is necessary for our own ‘legitimate interests’ or those of our nominated third parties such as:
- For management and audit of our business operations.
- For our own direct marketing communications which we send to you about our own products and services, which we will send to you from time-to-time to ‘keep in touch’.
- For market research and analysis.
- Processing that is necessary to comply with a legal obligation such as:
- To process your request for personal data or when you seek to exercise your rights under GDPR/Data Protection or for compliance with legal and regulatory requirement.
- Processing that is based on your ‘consent’ – such as:
- When we collect your data for our direct marketing communications about products and services available from Helen Hunt Aesthetics and Skin Care or from other nominated third parties.
- Where, in very limited circumstances, you provide us with special categories of data.
We will never ‘opt you in’ to receive contact from us. We will always seek your permission to do so at the first opportunity. At any stage, should you wish to remove your consent, this can be done by contacting Helen Hunt Aesthetics and Skin Care or following the link that will come at the bottom of mail out communications.
We will not share your personal information with any other third parties without your consent.
Transfer of your information outside the European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA):
We are not aware of any reason where it may be necessary to transfer your personal information outside the EU/EEA or to an international organization. Should a request for such information be sent to us by a law enforcement agency we would only ever do so at the insistence of the UK’s National Crime Agency.
How do we secure personal data?
All data is stored in a secure, password protected cloud-based system. All devices that we use are also separately password protected. All staff are trained and sign an undertaking to commit to the procedure to maintain the absolute confidentiality of all personal information.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving communications from us at any time, but this cannot affect the lawfulness of any processing activity we have carried out prior to you unsubscribing. You can opt-out by clicking the link to unsubscribe in the email footer or you can contact us at: email@example.com or by writing to: Data Protection Officer, Helen Hunt Aesthetics and Skin Care, The Treatment Barn, Stout Farm, Honiton Bottom Road, Honiton, Devon EX14 9TS.
We will retain your personal data whilst you are private patient with us or up to 2 years after the date of the end of relationship between you and us:
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights that you can exercise free of charge. In summary, these rights are:
- Transparency over how we use your personal data and fair processing of your information
- Access to your personal information and other supplementary information
- Require us to correct any mistakes or complete missing information we hold on you
- Require us to erase your personal information, in certain circumstances
- Receive a copy of the personal information you have provided to us or have this information be sent to a third party, this will be provided to you or the third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Object at any time to processing of your personal information for direct marketing
Object in certain other situations to the continued processing of your personal information;
- Restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
If you want more information about your rights under the GDPR please see the Guidance from the Information Commissioners Office: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual- rights/
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please:
Email, phone or write to our Data Protection Officer
Please be prepared to provide additional information so that we can identify you, and we are very likely to contact you to request further information to verify your identity. For security reasons we must be sure it is you who are requesting the right or rights that you wish to exercise. We will respond to you within two weeks from when we receive your request.
Automated Decision Making
We do not use Automated Decision Making in the course of our business.
How to contact us or make a complaint
We hope that you are happy with our service and that our Data Protection Officer can resolve any issues or complaints that arise but if you wish to contact us then please do so by contacting our data protection officer, Helen Hunt email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or calling 07940 479047.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) this will be in the country/state where you work, normally live or where the alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The UK supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office who can be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/